h22 or b20turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

anarcyacura22

I want to do a swap either b20turbo or h22. Granted there has been alot of talk about these 2 swaps but I was wondering what you guys thought. Im gonna do it within the next month. They both are good but I really wanted to go the n\a route instead of worrying about tuning and this that and the other with a turbo. One person's saying oh you'll go 13's easy with a 22 and another is like but you can tune the turbo to go faster. If i do turbo im gonna have to build for reliability if i go stock n\a then nothing yet. What do you guys think. :shrug2:

like the personal quote u got there.....anyways, it kinda depends on how crazy ur wanting to get. goin all motor with an h22 is straight but very limited compared to the b-series vtecs. goin with the b20 turbo is a little bit more involved as a project but could very well lead to a kick ass fuckin power monster.....all in all, ur deff gonna half to spend a fair share of $$$ no matter what choice you pick. i hope this was some help, this is just my oppinion. good luck man...

just as HYBRIDEG said, the B-series motors will have more potential. I'd go with the B20. I think you'll be happy with an ALL MOTOR B20.

Back