H22 Problems?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Zeusallmighty

Hi, i own a 92' hatch and i have already dropped a Gs, i thnk the code is B18b? anyways, i have been running this engine for abotu 2 years now, and to tell everyone the truth, for 145hp, the car kicks...but anyways, i do alot of driving, and the engine is gettign old...so i decided for a new swap!now, i wanted soemtinhg different, so i lookied into the h22, or the h22a, but i heard it was a hard swap, but then i heard all i needed were the proper mounts..but then i heard about the shif cables ...anyways,all of this to say tat i'm lost...I want the h22 because of its power and not to mention the fact that its different!Oh! and its alot cheaper then the b18c1 and c5(gs-r,type r)Does anyone have any opinions or ideas, i dropped the b18b into my car, and will probably do the same for my new engine...Please help me out!!!

if you experience doing an engine swap this swap isnt all that difficult, you do need to cut two holes i believe for your shift linkage and the one i forgot, i would look it up to see wat the other one is for, but ne way it is not that difficult.

a h22a is not much if at all cheaper said and done......lots of parts needed

I'm placing my H22 into my 94 ex civic but my H22 doesn't have a distributor. And I understand you just can get a prelude distirbutor and expect the car to run. So what do I have to do?

AS FAR AS DROPPIN THE H22 IN YOUR HB ALL YOU NEED ARE HASPORT MOUNTS $500.00
RAXLES AXLES $600, SEND YOUR ORIGINAL HARNESS THE ONE ORIGINALLY W/ THE CAR AND THE H22 HARNESS TO WWW.HCPENGINEERING.COM AND FOR $175 INC SHIPPING THEYLL ADAPT BOTH HARNESS TOGETHER TO SPECIALLY FIT THE CAR., NO GUESSING ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PLUG&PLAY, THEY EVEN LABEL EVERYTHING. TO TOP IT OFF ITS A 3 DAY TURNAROUND!!! GO WITH A GSR ECU, MORE AGGRESSIVE SPARK AND FUEL CURVES. THEN YOUR DONE, THAT EASY. NEED ANYTHING ELSE LET ME KNOW. I ALSO HAVE LOTS OF MOTORS TRANNYS I HAVE ALL KINDS OF PARTS. I HAVE OVER 300 HONDA MOTORS ON HAND. ALSO WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR OLD MOTORAND TRANNY???

caps.gif

Back