h22 sh into 00 ek civic.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wassup people... I have some issues here that I need helps on... I want to put a H22 type sh into my 00 civic H/B... I know that Hasport has the mount, I could find it on ebay easily... But the probelm is I don't know if it will bolt right on? Is there anything else that need to be done such as push the firewall or related thing.. For sure that performance axles are recommended and I will do as what it's best for me.. but do I have to customize my shift linkage? And of course i'll have to stick with the same OBD..... Please help me out here... if i didn't mentioned any issue that I may face during the swap, please list it and give me some advices or let me know what to do in order to make my swap less complicate...

thanks ya...

holy_racer

Post this in the proper forum next time. Neither the H22, nor an EK civic is an ED/DA chassis.

MOVED.

I don't know about the HASport kit, but I saw a tech install in PErformance Auto & Sound Magazine where they used ENJO Racing mounts and axles and there was no modification necessary. I swear the thing looked stock after they were done. You probably have to use the Prelude shifter cable, since you car comes with a rod shifter.

Back