H22 SH into EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twospun

:spin: is there a way where i can bypass and not use the injector resistor??..

when ever i plug the resistor in the car bogs on acceleration but when its unpluged it runs better BUT.. i can feel the motor is still aint givin all of its power pls help!
and also is there a right order for the injectors to be placed??

hey sorry this is off the subject but how does your eg handle with the h22? do you have a hatch or a coupe? thanks man because im stuck on whether to get an h22 or a b18c1. i want to be as fast as possible with the least amount of money so if you could help that would be great. thanks again

Originally posted by rtpassini@Jun 3 2004, 12:40 PM
your going to fry your injectors if you do that....

are you sure you have it wired up right?

thats if they're not already fried.

Originally posted by SPEEDFREAK0920@Jun 3 2004, 10:18 AM
hey sorry this is off the subject but how does your eg handle with the h22? do you have a hatch or a coupe? thanks man because im stuck on whether to get an h22 or a b18c1. i want to be as fast as possible with the least amount of money so if you could help that would be great. thanks again

It handles fine despite what everyone without an h series motor will tell you. Its not like you have to take that corner you once took at 35 at 15 if you get an h series.

Back