H22 SH on a F series Tranny?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sicarbnrex

I have an H22 available to me out of a US prelude SH. So it has the ATTS. I was wondering if it would bolt up to the stock 95 accord tranny. I know the block is different on the ATTS model and wasnt sure if it would effect it as far as mounting to the transmission. Also if the H22 wont work with the F series tranny can you fit the SH swap in the accord without crazy modifications? Thanks in advance!!!

I have an H22 available to me out of a US prelude SH. So it has the ATTS. I was wondering if it would bolt up to the stock 95 accord tranny. I know the block is different on the ATTS model and wasnt sure if it would effect it as far as mounting to the transmission. Also if the H22 wont work with the F series tranny can you fit the SH swap in the accord without crazy modifications? Thanks in advance!!!

You're going to have to make some kind of an adapter plate to make that work. It won't just bolt-up unfortunately...

Back