H22 swap again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blue_ricer

I have a 94 ex accord daily driver with around 170K miles on the f22b thats in it ,and it knocks and stuff. I wanna swap an h22 into it and I already know the crap involved with that, but I just wanna know when I should give up on my f22b and try to sell it to pay for some of the h22, is it a wise decision to put $ into the f22b now (fixing the knock and getting it right and shat) or just go ahead and look into swapping the h22 in while its summer and im not in college yet, and I still have the money, and before the knocking f22 messes something else up like the frickin whole motor locking up idfk.

just comment on what you would do in my shoes, already knowing the whole h22 swap deal and its hassles and rewards.

thanks

p.s. I wanna swap it but i wanna do it myself to save money, what about that Nathan Morris guide to an h22 swap for 40 bucks is that a good deal/does it work?

thanks

I'd go ahead and swap it now while the F22 still runs. You might be able to sell it for a few hundred bucks, especially to someone who knows how to rebuild engines.

As for the guide, I dunno, never looked at it... :shrug2:

Back