H22 Swap Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I read somewhere, form a reputable source, that you don't need to buy the half shatfs, that the accord ones work fine. thats just what i heard, can anyone verify, or deny that statement.

Oh, any motor you get from HMotors requires that you change your spark plugs, spark plug wires, dist. rotor, timing belt, water pump, and tension pulley.

Originally posted by RocSteadyNY@May 6 2005, 02:00 AM
I read somewhere, form a reputable source, that you don't need to buy the half shatfs, that the accord ones work fine. thats just what i heard, can anyone verify, or deny that statement.
[post=495852]Quoted post[/post]​

I could *NOT* use the Accord halfshaft on my JDM H22A. It wouldn't bolt up. I had to use the one that came with the engine.

by the way
now that i have the money and stuff and ive been dying to get this motor for the past 20yrs...my friends are all telling me that with this money i can hook up the f22 and make it faster than any h22

what should i do

thats your call...
but it will be hard to get an extra 60 horse out of the f22 without spending more than an H22 will cost...

look into DIY turbo kit using a first gen dsm manifold and turbo...

Originally posted by RocSteadyNY@May 6 2005, 04:00 AM
[post=495852]Quoted post[/post]​

ima go with the jdm h22
so thatts 2750+ all that stuff he just said

omg im going to spend soo much money
but its alllll worth it :D

Originally posted by reikoshea@May 6 2005, 07:15 AM
Oh, any motor you get from HMotors requires that you change your spark plugs, spark plug wires, dist. rotor, timing belt, water pump, and tension pulley.
[post=495864]Quoted post[/post]​

<_<
what this guy said ******

Back