h22 swap in 95 civ Shift linkage question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bad95civ

AKA SloNewbieRacer
Sorry guys, I tried using the search but couldn't really find what I was looking for after reading through a multitude of posts. I already have my swap. I've got the old stuff pulled out. I've got my mounts and axles, and somebody that can do the wiring for me. I'm swapping out an auto and going with a manual, so I also already have acquired a clutch pedal assembly with Clutch M/C. What shift linkage do I need? Is it the regular h22 whatever or something else? Am I missing anything else? And, what radiator and fan should I be looking for or will mine be OK? I know this is a pretty annoying post, and am bracing myself for the backlash :ph34r:

just get a prelude 92+ or a accord 90+ shift linkage and shifter and for the fan its best to buy a slim line fan or cut your to clear the motor

My friend did this swap, he bought an after market radiator because the h22 runs a little hotter. I don't know if you have to but if i was you i would go with a nice eBay all aluminum radiator if i was you they aren't too expensive and are a really good upgrade.

My friend did this swap, he bought an after market radiator because the h22 runs a little hotter. I don't know if you have to but if i was you i would go with a nice eBay all aluminum radiator if i was you they aren't too expensive and are a really good upgrade.

Cool. I was thinking about doing that anyway. Thanks!!

Back