h22 swap in eg civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm_cracker

i was just wondering which axles the guys with h22 swaps are running???? i heard that the 90 - 93 accord axles will work .... just looking for some ideas

Well I have heard that a very easy swap for integra would be to drop a h22 in it...with that in mind I heard that integra people that drop the h22 in it use integra ls axels 90-93...and currently I have a B16 in my eg civic with 92 integra ls axels...soooo then that means that the 90-93 integra axels since they fit on my eg and supposedly they fit the h22 then they should work fine...but just make sure...I could be totally wrong and would stand corrected if I am...but just wanted to let you know so that you can ask around about the integra axels too...hope this helps

You will need 90-93 Integra axles and a 90-93 Accord intermediate shaft. If you use the Prelude intermediate shaft, you have to get custom axles.

I've heard of people breaking the stock axles all the time with this swap. You should go for some high performance axles.

:werd: :withstupid: ....I know a guy locally here that has an h22 swap in his eg coupe and he breaks those teg axles like toothpics.....

If you're building the motor whatsoever or going to track it spend the $$$ on the custom axles, it's worth it....

im doin the h22a swap into my 92 hb si and i got the swap axles available from hmotorosonline. they offer 90-93 Integra axles and 90-93 Accord Intermediate shaft with the swap. i put them on already but i noticed that their is very little clearance off the a-arms. did they send me the wrong ones or is that the proper clearance, not to mention that when i turn the wheels slightly , i think it rubs on the a-arm. any suggestions? where can i look for high performance axles?

There are a few companies that offer them, but the only ones I've seen on a car myself are the ENJO Racing swap axles.

i have axles you need from raxles....good condition...only put about 10k on them..pm me

Yeah, the ENJO ones are sold by NOPI. They're expensive, but they're high horsepower axles, not stock parts. If you plan on modifying your engine or doing any racing you're better off spending the money now, instead of later on when your axles snap.

enjo, or driveshaft shop axles would hold up alot better. my friend is running driveshaft shop axles in his h22 eg right now for 2yrs, tracks it all the time, no problems.

i run driveshop axles in mine and they work great. the integra axles are a little short on the passenger side and are weak as fuck. i broke one just leaving from a stoplight once. the axle angle is pretty severe, so you need some raxle, driveshaft shop or enjo axles to hold the torque.

Back