H22 Swap into 92Lude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CompFX

Im swapping a h22 into my lude which had a f22... Im having problems with the wiring ive got the harness for both...Any help i could get would be greatly appreciated..Also have a p13 ecu and need to know where to run the vtech and other wires not present in the f22 harness..

vtech? you got teh hot JDM phone yo???

werd

uhm...
what OBD is the H22?
it should be all plug and play except the VTEC, NO H YO...
and what do you mean where to run the wires?

Please do a search for the answer, as he ^^^^^^^^ and I are not just being sarcastic. We answer the same questions countless times a week. Your wiring is the exact same as wiring a 90-93 Accord, keep that in mind.

You need to wire:

IAB
Knock Sensor
VTEC solenoid
VTEC pressure switch

I am going to put my album in my sig, cuz I'm tired of finding it, and posting the link ten times a week. Good luck with your swap and look through my album and save the pertinent info. Also, buy a helms, it's priceless.

no problem. Most of us in this forum have been in your position. Who knows, later on, you might be back here to answer questions for someone else.

And by the way, don't be intimidated. If you have $1500-2000, this is an awesome swap. The H22 comes alive at 5k. You will not regret doing the swap, although cussing is mandatory. :rant:

Back