h22 swap into del sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

koolkoreanked

All right I've done a bit of searching but couldn't find my answer anywhere. For some reason you can't do 3 letter word searches on this site.
Everyone says its hard to swap a H22 into a del sol. I want to know why and all the parts I would need to do it. also can you keep the a/c or is there no room for that after you swap in the H22.

hasport.com f00

read their instructions then come back with a better question than "please hold my hand and tell me how to do my swap with step by step instructions and pictures"

and who is everyone? and whats their experience level to be telling you its a "hard" swap, and define hard???

It's just as difficult/easy as a 92-00 Civic, and yes you can keep AC if you use the right AC bracket.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 15 2005, 03:10 PM
hasport.com f00

read their instructions then come back with a better question than "please hold my hand and tell me how to do my swap with step by step instructions and pictures"

and who is everyone? and whats their experience level to be telling you its a "hard" swap, and define hard???
[post=461263]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont want a step by step instruction guide. All I wanted was the parts need and why alot of people say its hard. It was simple to swap in a b16 and a b18 in other civics. I just wanted to know why alot of people say its hard.

it is possible to keep the ac and also keep the power steering in a h22 in a del sol, some guy near me has this swap, but he paid a shop to do all the work for him, ive ridden in the car and it pulls nicely :D also be prepared to cut some shit out of the way in this swap.

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Feb 15 2005, 09:24 PM
it is possible to keep the ac and also keep the power steering in a h22 in a del sol, some guy near me has this swap, but he paid a shop to do all the work for him, ive ridden in the car and it pulls nicely :D also be prepared to cut some shit out of the way in this swap.
[post=461455]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks. No one has ever told me about having to cut anything out of the way. It must be similar to swapping a b16a into a crx. I sure hope it isn't has troublesome tho.

i just want a clear answer on what axle pieces i need for my 93 CX to have the h22 in it. lol

Back