h22 swap problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97h22dxcoupe

the h22 swap i have is idleing shitty and revs up and boggs out,and throws codes 15,22,3,7 but fixed dizzy maybe bad map and iacv dont know,need help..:confused:

this is a rewrite on this thread, ive done everything you guy s advised me of, and still havin issues hooked up vacuum and now its popping at the intake ,but idles fine could it be iacv, iab,map, or just simply bad crank sensor or am i missing something else,dont know? need your help....

You did all the vac. Stuff right? You have something not wired up correctly.

yeah all the vacuum is right(used a diagram for h22 vtec) but i think my wiring is is wrong so im going to strip harness out and go with prelude harness ,i think that will fix my wiring issues ,but got to find diagram for driverside dash plug for h22 harness...

no!!! imo! you should try a differant ecu. then start ripping out the old harness

i think i got the problem resolved (injectors) so im going to get new injectors and recheck my timing becuz all my cels led to faulty injectors then i checked them i have at least two bad injectors, thanks for the help despain ,i repped you up,and ill call you later about those injectors and possible anything else...

hey the p12 will work on your motor!!!!!! just did some research. it will work!!!!

Back