h22 swap questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TONYGUNS

I am lookign to perform the H22 swap into a 94 civic ex 5speed. Are there any wiring issues, or is it plug and play affair. Do the injectors need the resistor box? As far as the distributor goes, I have converted the h22 distributor to the internal coil setup, so that part is good.

Thanks for any help.

BTW the motor is already in, just wondering about the wiring.

Quoted post[/post]]
I am lookign to perform the H22 swap into a 94 civic ex 5speed. Are there any wiring issues, or is it plug and play affair. Do the injectors need the resistor box? As far as the distributor goes, I have converted the h22 distributor to the internal coil setup, so that part is good.

Thanks for any help.

BTW the motor is already in, just wondering about the wiring.
Wires need to be lengthened and cut/paste to fit injectors/alternator and whatever else needs to plugin.
You do need the resistor box.

So does the 92-95 prelude use the injector resistor box? does that need to be wired to the ecu? since the 94 ex does not use that...

Quoted post[/post]]
So does the 92-95 prelude use the injector resistor box? does that need to be wired to the ecu? since the 94 ex does not use that...
It plugs into it's own harness, assuming you use the right pinout for the h22 swap, and run everything normal, it will work?

Back