H22 swap unknown axles.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sleepy350

I just bought a H22A OBD1 swapped 1997 EJ8 and The axle boots are torn. I asked the guy what axles he used and he said something about integra GSR axles, I looked around for hours trying to find info on this and no luck. I want to replace the axles because they are starting to click and I'm about to go on vacation with about a 10 hour drive to get there, I'd feel more comfortable knowing that my axles are fresh and there is grease in the boots. I understand that some people use the early accord intermediate shaft along with 90-93 DA integra axles left and right, with an prelude inner joint on the right axle, and some people run custom axles. Custom axles are a bit out of my price range right now, and even if I could afford them, I wouldn't even know what to order. I'm a bit confused as to what I should get. Are there any part numbers on the axles or intermediate shaft that can help identify what setup I have on my car? or are there any other ways to identify what I have?

Thanks in advance guys, I really appreciate it.

should be able to use integra axles you just have to change the inner joint to and prelude/accord joint and the outter will be the civic joint.

Back