H22 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gn5hndafrek

I am going to be doing a h22 swap into my 95 civic 4dr. I am wondering what I will all need. And about how long the swap will take. If anyone who has done this swap allready could let me know what i'll need it would really make the swap easyer. I have herd that I will need engine mounts, front axle and a wireing harness, is this it?Or do I need more. Any suggestions?

I HAVE AN H22 IN MY EG! YOU WILL NEED AXLES & MOUNTS OF COURSE, BUT GO TO PLACE RACING, LIFETIME WARRANTY! THEY ALSO MAKE CUSTOM A WIRING HARNESSES. COMMON PROBLEMS OF DOING A H22A SWAP. SOME PPL. USE ACCORD PARTS, DONT!!! YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS ON GETTING THE SHIFTLINKAGE WIRED CORRECTLY! ALSO IF ANYONE HAS TOLD YOU IT RUNS BETTER ON A GS-R ECU BE PREPARED TO CHANGE THE FUEL INJECTORS ALONG W/ THE FUEL HARNESS. ANY MORE INFO JUST HOLLA!

jdmjunky-- did your h22 come with atts? i just got one and my civic doesnt have anywhere to hook it up to.. got any ideas

Back