h22 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smooth95

Anybody have any info on the ecu p13. Need to know where the wires go on the ecu

Hey Hector I talked to Taylor today and he has a P73 which I guess is a JDM ITR ECU I have no idea where he got it so sorry I am no help to you.

the VTEC wires, or every single wire?

Thanks guys but its been figured out now the only problem is that onece in a while the rpms stsrt bouncing up and down then it goes away any idea what it could be

Originally posted by smooth95@Dec 3 2004, 07:51 PM
Thanks guys but its been figured out now the only problem is that onece in a while the rpms stsrt bouncing up and down then it goes away any idea what it could be
[post=426084]Quoted post[/post]​

My buddy just had this fixed the other day on his Accord, I'll ask him for confirmation.

He said that when we swapped in his motor, a couple of vacuum hoses were connected to the wrong ports or something. Fixed his problem right away by switching two vacuum hoses...... :shrug2:

or it could be the throttle body maybe someting is wrong there.my frend has a h22 in his civic and it jumps all the time cuse of the throttle body...

its not ecu wiring...much more likely vacuum leaks or incorectly hooked up like tab said or otherwise a carboned up IAC valve maybe...

What up Hector?

Hows the car running? Sorry it took so long, I guess my friend Matt ran into some little problems. He said the throttle response on it was insanely fast though and that you got a really healthy motor. Hope your enjoying it man.

-Mike

yeah hey whats up Mike it runs sweet yo but Im still breaking in the clutch & flywheel

Back