h22 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:worthy: I just finished a jdm h22 swap into an h23 prelude. Im pretty shure everythings done though I may have a vacum line in the wrong place but I dont think so. The only problems im having is low power and a little bogging during acceleration. It feels as though im not getting enough fuel or air. Im running the p13 ecu and have 235 compression. I do have v-tec. You think it would help to go get it dynoed or does it just take a while for the ecu to give the correct fuel maps? ive only had the car up and running for three days so im thinking maybee the ECU hasnt adjusted, but I do still have some check engine codes. What codes are normal when doing this kind of swap? basickly the car feels as though it has about the same hp as it did with the h23 maybee a little less. :sniper:

make sure your vacuum is correct ( get a vacuum diagram if necessary) and then pull the codes and find out what the codes are for and then re ask the question with that info provided...otherwise its nearly impossible to diagnose the prob over the intardnet

If done correctly, no codes are normal.

Guaranteed, one of those codes is the key to your performance loss.

Back