H22 USDM OR JDM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

accordguy

I'm looking for a complete h22 swap USDM OR JDM swap Manuel trans of course. I would prefer a motor that has papers and that can be shown to be in good working condition no beaters. I would also prefer to pick it up locally I live in Boston ma. I'm looking to spend around 1200 to 1500 but maybe more depending on the condition miles LSD trans etc. If anyone knows anyone selling one or has one to sell please contact me ASAP Massivebicep@aol.com for any questions.

Quoted post[/post]]
for 1200 you could get the tranny and maybe part of the motor :laugh:

Actually you are dead wrong if go to an expensive web site yes your right, if I had the money in the past I could have gotten this setup for 1000 bucks from one person and 1300 from another deals are out there you just have to look around and be patient and go local. on ebay this setup o average goes for 1800-2000 shipped so 1200 is not that far off from a private seller.

I would call 150-166% more than what you're looking for far off

I got a JDM H22, tranny and ECU for $1850 and I went to pick it up 2 hours away. Good luck finding one for that cheap, because you would be getting a good deal.

Back