1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**H22 Vaccum Hose Wiring**

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by TeamUrbanChaos, Mar 31, 2005.

1. TeamUrbanChaos

TeamUrbanChaos Certified H22 Super-tech

can anyone with an H22 take some pics of their intake manifold so i can see how the vaccum hose wiring is suppose to be? becaue i really think the guy that did my motor swap didnt wire my shit right for example my IAB arent hooked up at all but ive heard from many people are that when their not hooked up they stay oppened. if anyone has pics of their manifold please place them on here or PM me

2. tab

tab Super Moderator

Later, or tomorrow. I'm sure I have pics somewhere.

3. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

emission control stuffs

[​IMG]

4. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

5. tab

tab Super Moderator

How about this? If memory serves, there is one more nipple coming off the back of the intake manifold that you can't see in the picture. It went to some sort of check valve and a solenoid..........never checked into it, because my shit works. Don't question it.

Also, a 95 might have slightly different hose routing, but it should be similar. If you have a particular hose # in question, let me know. I sold my digital camera, but I can go look.....

[​IMG]

6. TeamUrbanChaos

TeamUrbanChaos Certified H22 Super-tech

the reason why i am inquiring about it is because the perosn who did my motor didnt hook up the IAB and i been try'n to find out what vaccum line they get hooked up to becuase according to the vaccum diagram above, this guy just kinda put vaccums hoses whereever he could just to make them work and im also having a bad idle as well as a prolongated starting time. im also beginning to think that this guy shafted me because i think he might have taken my prelude injectors and reused my old accord injectors which is probably why every hondata chip i use either cant hold a start time, dosent start at all or runs extremely lean to the point of constant backfire.

also ...that nipple your talkin about is on my 93 JDM H22 as well but just like yours i cant use it because it got broken off during the shipment of the motor.

7. Sleeper00

Sleeper00 New Member

i m having the same problem wiht my 92 h22a accord lx

8. 024548406960

024548406960 Banned

asd

:calban:

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted