H22 VS B16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
wow thurr is a hondaswap war!!!!!!!!!! anyway ima go wit the b16, it seems to be more what i am lookin for. plus like i sed i have a friend with the same exact car with an h22, so i think if i copy him people will think i copied him anyway, plus with the b16 like others sed i can do the swap on a saturday, nice and easy.
Good choice. I did the complete swap from hmo. I did mine in a weekend. By the time i bought all of the parts for the warrenty and the lsd I had around 3300 in it. Because mine was a JDM unit I had to hack up my old d harness and make it work along with some parts of the JDM harness. You can buy the right harness from honda for 400.

BTW look in my album and you will find pics of my swap.

i used the stock jdm harness that came with my engine with my car's harness, just had to stretch it across (they're reverse) and it worked fine, just had to wire both vtec wires and the knock sensor

dx btw

Quoted post[/post]]
i used the stock jdm harness that came with my engine with my car's harness, just had to stretch it across (they're reverse) and it worked fine, just had to wire both vtec wires and the knock sensor

dx btw
Do you have any pictures of this. This did not seem possible when I did mine.

Back