H22 what exactly do......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

what exactly do you do if your trying to make an H22 rev higher, safer. I would asume valvetrain and cams? or is there more two it? i was curious on how to go about making HP in the higher RPM range on this motor. i want to make more of a track motor then a drag motor, and this would be N/A.

can you explain what that does when you knife edge something? i have heard the term but dont know what it means.

coo, sounds affordable. Is it really worth it though? Whats kind of hp gains do you see? im sure not much but does it show up on the dyno even?

knife edging isnt gonna allow you rev higher more safely..its going to allow you to rev quicker

up grade the complete valve train for reliabilty...maybe high compression pistons if you want to make power so high

well i would like to make good power around 7k-8k rpm but 6-7 would be good to. and these are justthougts odnt anyone come in here and go " i thoguht you were geting a GSR,its still not clear yet.

Back