H22 Will Go In Soon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver1

ok so my h22 has been sitting in my garage for over a month now because thew fuckin asshole i bought it from boned me on a transmission and a bunch of sensors but im done fucking around im just gonna order the shit i need to get it in which if your curious is the following,

tranny
oil pan
driver side motor mount
tps sensor
IAT sensor
ecu
ok so the wiring harness has been cut but ive been told that i can use the one from my accord so as long as i can do that im gonna order all my shit and get that bitch goin in there i cant wait any longer its driving me crazy but anyway i have tokico struts and neuspeed race springs for suspension and i also have brembo drilled and slotted rotors and im gettin hawk hps pads which will all go on at the time of swap so i just wanted to check and see if u all thought that was god suspension and brakes to support the h22 also wheres the best and cheapest place yto get hawk pads i need them as well and anyone know a good place to get polyurethane bushing kits id like to do that as well

Thanx

ya i like my suspension setup as well i think it will be alot better once i get a bushing kit (ive been told they can vastly improve handling) but anyway thanx for the info on the hawk pads. and by the way the accord is a 94 so i believe im allset with my harness from the f22 correct? cause the h22 harness is cut, so that said does anyone know where i can get a tps sensor and an ecu theyre the only things i have left to get. i will post in for sale forum as well. one more thing will a f22 flywheel work with an h22 clutch in a h22 trans????? thanx
Matt

The F22 harness is almost plug n play. You'll need to run a few extra wires, switch a couple of pins at the ECU and lengthen a few wires.

Try http://www.thepartstrader.com for the sensors and ECU that you need. Or Ebay.

F-series and H-series transmission parts are completely interchangeable.

hey you said i will have to run a few extra wires lengthen a few wires and switch a couple pins at the ecu to run my f22 harness on my h22 so could u go into a little more detail about this like what wires need to be run what ones need to be lengthened and what pins need to be changed? im in the middle of this swap so any info is appreciated thanx

Search around for this a little bit, it's been answered before.

Wire for VTEC solenoid
Wire for VTEC pressure switch
Wire for knock sensor
Wire for IAB

I'm not sure which wires need to be lengthened, it'll be pretty obvious when a plug won't reach a sensor

Pins A6 and A11 need to be switched at the ECU

Back