1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H22 Wiring In My Civic

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by 300hph22civic, Feb 7, 2003.

1. 300hph22civic

300hph22civic Member

Hey guys, I am swapping a H22A into my 92 Civic CX and I read that some wiring needs to be converted or altered, like add knock sensor, egr valve, egr solenoid, convert to 4 wire 02 sensor, if this really something that would be hard for me to do, I would think it would be as simple as taking the prelude harness attaching it to the engine and then the ECU, but what do I know???

Or do you guys recommend that I send it to HCP Engineering for $170 or Hasport for $299 :angry: to convert it,

If I can save the $$ and do it myself I would because it does not sound to tideous
    Any help would be appreciated it, thanks guys

Imports Kick ass, no matter what anyone says!! :D

2. paragus

paragus Senior Member

it is simple. You just have to know what your doing.. i got a write up that i can give you. But I'm not on my computer right now.. gimme your email addy if you want it and ill send it to ya when i get on my computer.

3. 300hph22civic

300hph22civic Member

Also I will be using a P28 ECU, with a Skunk 2 Chip if that makes a difference, it what I need to do to the wiring . Thanks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted