H22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It is going to be pretty difficult. The Integra uses a cable o operate the clutch where the H22 uses a hydraulic setup. The Integra is OBD0, the H22 will be OBD1 or OBD2. Overall, not worth it.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Aug 17 2004, 09:10 AM
It is going to be pretty difficult.  The Integra uses a cable o operate the clutch where the H22 uses a hydraulic setup.  The Integra is OBD0, the H22 will be OBD1 or OBD2.  Overall, not worth it.
[post=377974]Quoted post[/post]​

Just sleeve the ls block, bore it to like 85.5mm, and swap a pr3 head on to it. That is a better setup IMO, and wil cost half as much as fabbing an h22 to fit. A diy port and polish will also help get some extra ponies, and you will have money left over, and all your bolt-on's will fit in the right place.

Originally posted by nismogod@Aug 18 2004, 02:18 PM
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...=0&#entry403769
[post=378753]Quoted post[/post]​

You'd probalby end up spending 3 thousand more to have it custom fabricated, unless you have serious welding skills or a generous welding buddy. the engine is physically huge compared to an ef's engine bay. For the guy with the 91 civic si, unless you have a swap already in the car, your car is obd0, and will run into the same problem as you will with the same year integra. There are 234534572093475 different roads to take to get power in a small car like that, and an h22a is not one I would choose.
If I were to put together a difficult swap like that, I'd swap the entire crv awd system, b20, and a pr3 head, and then I'd custom fabricate a beefy rear differential and driveline. But I gave up that idea a few years back. Go for the h22a if you like lots of headaches.

if you absolutely wanna try it. place racing will custom make you mounts. there is a kid running around KC MO in a blue 92 integra with an H22. and he said he got his mounts from them. so it is feaseable, just very difficult and will take more money than its actually worth.

Back