H22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Xaero3953

Rest In Peace
Well, I'm starting the h22 build before I put her in. I'm gonna tackle it in stages, or parts at a time. Here's the future list for the head right now.

1. Skunk2 turbo camshafts
2. Skunk2 racing valves
3. Skunk2 racing valve springs
4. Skunk2 titanium retainers
5. Skunk2 adjustable cam gears
6. Port and polish

Any critiqing-sp? is appreciated, I've heard that skunk2 is the best, so why not go with it?

*edit: I do plan on running around 25 psi when she's all done

Not too bad. I know a guy in mesquite that specifically builds engines (stuff like 600ci+) and he is probably gonna help me out with a lot of stuff later on in my build up. PM me for his number, he's a really cool guy, and he does do work on honda engines as well. He might be able to get you comp/crower cams cheaper than your Skunk2, and he would be able to tell you the overall difference in the part quality.

Can you post pic's of your build when you do it. I want to build a high power H22 also, and pic's would help out alot! Thanks!

Yeah, I'll be sure to keep a Pictorial Journal. For both my records and to help ya'll out too. :laugh:

25psi+h22 = no traction :mrgreen:
There is a hatch local here in phoenix i saw him run his best time of 10.2 the other night.
h22+22psi (in steps)
Here's the setup now. (He did run 10.7 in a fully streetable hatch on 15psi with only type S cams and vafc on stock internals)
JDM H22A Hybrid
MaxRev Race Turbo System
Hasport Motor Mount Kit
Endyn Roller Wave Pistons
Eagle Rods
Ferrara Valves & Eibach Valve Springs
Crower Titanium Retainers
RS Machine Seeved Block
Endyn Match Port and Polished Head, Exhaust Manifold, Intake Manifold, IM Adapter Plate (ARP Head Studs)
JG 65mm Throttle Body, B-Series Intake Manifold
Crower Cams, Skunk2 Camgears, Greddy Type-R BOV
MSD Digital 6-Plus Ignition & 8.5mm Plug Wires
Aeromotive Fuel Pump
SX Fuel Pressure Reg.
SX Fuel Filter
AEM Fuel Rail
1000cc Injectors
Jaz 1 Gal. fuel cell
Hondata S200 System
Pro Drive Oil Pump Gear
H23 Trans w/ Welded Diff & 4.062 Final Drive