H22A 5-speed Quaife LSD Accord parts car on ebay - complete swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wagon-type-r

Up for sale on ebay is my modified 1994 Accord LX wagon with H22A engine, 5-speed Prelude transmission, Quaife LSD, all swap parts, Eibach Prokit springs, KYB AGX adjustable shocks, camber kits, and short shifter.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT

It was rear-ended and the damage was more than the car was worth, so I totaled it out and put it up for sale for parts. Starting bid is $1500 (no reserve) and buy-it-now is $2695. The car is driveable, so you can have it shipped or pick it up.

This is a great donor car for an H22A swap, as everything has already been done, including a complete wiring harness, Prelude driver side motor mount, '97 Prelude P/S bracket, external MAP, custom downpipe, high-flow cat, and all hoses and belts.

It's also a great donor car for an automatic to manual swap.

Plus an enterprising buyer could strip off the suspension parts, doors, interior, power switches and activators, and working A/C and sell these, too.

Lots more detail in my listing on ebay. Check out my feedback rating and bid with confidence.

Back