H22a auto trnny swap into H22a5 98 prelude 5th gen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mosesayegun

is there anybody out there that knows how to fix the shift lock problem once you've done this swap???????

people have said tap into the green and white wire on shift lock relay with the TCU A7 pin which also has a green and white wire (park input).
this doesn't work!
I think the problem may have something to do with that the H22a5 prelude 98 5th gen TCU A22 pin sends the power through the multiplex control unit .
but the H22A 93 4th gen TCU A22 pin doesn't it sends it straight to shift lock relay.
this could have nothing to do with it!

someone please help?????????

ps am using P13 ECU and TCU with conversion harness neither are reporting any faults or CEL,s.
so is just a shift lock problem

Attachments

• Screenshot (190).png
    Screenshot (190).png
    56.2 KB · Views: 460
  • Screenshot (191).png
    Screenshot (191).png
    55.4 KB · Views: 379
  • shift lock 001.jpg
    shift lock 001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 460
why whenever someone has a problem or wants to know something about an auto tranny can you guarantee you'll get someone come on and say
"swap it for a manual"
if I wanted a manual that's what id have!
iv spent a lot of time and money on parts personally reconditioning this tranny because
1. I enjoy doing the work
2. I get satisfaction from a job well done.
3. I like a challenge.
but sometimes I need a little help like now.

I gotcha, well the swapping auto info is hard to come by , and guaranteed beating on it you are going to grenade one of those 25 year old transmissions

Back