h22a build with some ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So here's what i've got so far

Roller Wave pistons 12:1
Eagle rods
Stage 4 Clutchmaster clutch
Skunk2 valve set
Skink2 valve springs
Skunk2 titanium retainers
Skunk2 stage 2 cams
Skunk2 adj cam gears

i haven't gotten the new intake manifold (with the hondata gasket) or chosen what sleeves i'm going to do (darton or benson) and i think i'm going to get a new fuel pump too but should i get bigger injectors?. but right now i'm wondering where do i get a gasket kit with all the gaskets for the top and bottom end and should i get a something different than OEM?? and what and where do i get a new head gasket, oem or something different?? everyone makes parts for b series motors but i'm having a hard time finding stuff about and for my h22.

i'm going to get the s200 hondata to tune everything. does anyone know if i can still use my Jun ecu with the hondata or do i have to have to stock ecu??

Benson's sleeves :thumbsup:

New/bigger fuel pump :thumbsup:

Bigger injectors :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OEM gaskets are fine, unless you're going to bore the engine out more and want to have the gasket to match. I always use Cometic for custom head gaskets, OEM for everything else.

The S200 will sit on your stock ECU. Sell the Jun. You won't be using the Jun program anyway since you'll be tuning your own fuel and timing curves with the Hondata.

Benson's sleeves :thumbsup:

New/bigger fuel pump :thumbsup:

Bigger injectors :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OEM gaskets are fine, unless you're going to bore the engine out more and want to have the gasket to match. I always use Cometic for custom head gaskets, OEM for everything else.

The S200 will sit on your stock ECU. Sell the Jun. You won't be using the Jun program anyway since you'll be tuning your own fuel and timing curves with the Hondata.

as usual calesta is right on all counts. i dont know about the benefits of darton sleeves over benson, but something tells me thats like comparing apples from the same tree. Your not gonna see a noticeable difference.

Looks like a good build. Add an LSD (Quaife is your best bet if this is a DD) and a new final drive and youll be set to go (the FD will lower your gas mileage, but youll notice a decent pickup in acceleration).

if you are going to sleeve then try to overbore to 89mm.
and get matching pistons to go

Back