1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H22A civic swap axle problem

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by TomZZ30, May 3, 2010.

1. TomZZ30

TomZZ30 New Member

Hey there , I was wonder what cv axles would work best for my h22a swap in my 93 civic hb , i've tryed theys integra axles I've had laying around but they wont pop into the tranny sinces they have a steel thick ring around them :S Im using an accord 5 speed tranny for my swap and would be greatful for some help, ive did some research and all i get is the integra cv axles should just pop in

2. idontknow

idontknow New Member

Similar situation here, only I'm working on a customers car and it seems some made (ground parts down, relocated retaining ring, etc.) a set of axles work. If you come up with a solution, let me know. It's giving me a headache...

3. Lumpskie

Lumpskie Member

What's the steel ring look like? It's not the retaining ring, is it?

4. bluek

bluek New Member

well the axles i'm using are an '89 integra axle for the driver side and a '91 integra axle for passenger side but the thing is u have to swap the inner cv joints to the accord/prelude inner cv joints...........thats how im running my hatch

5. TomZZ30

TomZZ30 New Member

I got nothing yet, I'm thinking of just geting some accord axles and see how they would work out cause they should pop right into the tranny and if there too long i'll just cut them down and start welding

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted