H22A civic swap axle problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TomZZ30

Hey there , I was wonder what cv axles would work best for my h22a swap in my 93 civic hb , i've tryed theys integra axles I've had laying around but they wont pop into the tranny sinces they have a steel thick ring around them :S Im using an accord 5 speed tranny for my swap and would be greatful for some help, ive did some research and all i get is the integra cv axles should just pop in

Similar situation here, only I'm working on a customers car and it seems some made (ground parts down, relocated retaining ring, etc.) a set of axles work. If you come up with a solution, let me know. It's giving me a headache...

well the axles i'm using are an '89 integra axle for the driver side and a '91 integra axle for passenger side but the thing is u have to swap the inner cv joints to the accord/prelude inner cv joints...........thats how im running my hatch

I got nothing yet, I'm thinking of just geting some accord axles and see how they would work out cause they should pop right into the tranny and if there too long i'll just cut them down and start welding

Back