1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H22A crank but won't start HELP!!!

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by delsolh22, Feb 15, 2007.

1. delsolh22

delsolh22 New Member

I put a H22A in my 94 del sol. The engine cranks but won't start. I got spark, fuel pump is good, timing is good (TDC cams gear & cam shaft). I'm not sure if the injectors are firing. I'm getting power on the injector, i'll be checking if the ecu is sending ground and make the injector pulse (buying a noid light to test this). Also, i'll be checking the compression soon too. Any suggestion why it's not starting? All the wires are good, i've checked it 10times already. HELP!!!!:confused:

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

well if all that you have said is correct its got to be the injector

3. delsolh22

delsolh22 New Member

i checked it w/ a noid light tonight and it's not flashing at all. I'm getting 12v on one of the injector plug, but no signal are coming from the ecu to make the noid light blink. I think it's the ecu or somewhere in the wire (highly doubt it) What you think?

4. killercannible

killercannible Senior Member

Did you wire up the resistor box for the injectors, you have to have a resistor box for the prelude injectors.

5. delsolh22

delsolh22 New Member

Yup, i got the resistor hooked up. I'm getting power coming out of the resistor, but not signal for the ecu inj wires (brown, blu, red, yel)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted