H22A crank but won't start HELP!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delsolh22

I put a H22A in my 94 del sol. The engine cranks but won't start. I got spark, fuel pump is good, timing is good (TDC cams gear & cam shaft). I'm not sure if the injectors are firing. I'm getting power on the injector, i'll be checking if the ecu is sending ground and make the injector pulse (buying a noid light to test this). Also, i'll be checking the compression soon too. Any suggestion why it's not starting? All the wires are good, i've checked it 10times already. HELP!!!!:confused:

i checked it w/ a noid light tonight and it's not flashing at all. I'm getting 12v on one of the injector plug, but no signal are coming from the ecu to make the noid light blink. I think it's the ecu or somewhere in the wire (highly doubt it) What you think?

Did you wire up the resistor box for the injectors, you have to have a resistor box for the prelude injectors.

Yup, i got the resistor hooked up. I'm getting power coming out of the resistor, but not signal for the ecu inj wires (brown, blu, red, yel)

Back