1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h22a ecu

Discussion in 'Accord' started by cant get enough, Jun 7, 2010.

1. cant get enough

cant get enough New Member

hi ...i have n h22a on my 1995 swap accord ex....i have a p13 ecu for manual and another fj5 for automatic the p 13 kicks in 5500 and rev about 7900 and the fj5 kicks in 5200 and rev 7500 but im shore cause i test it so many time the fj5 have more power when the vtec worck i want to know would it damage my engine if i keep using it ??? and i heard i can take the civic 2000 hatchback ecu i quess it p28 maybe but they say i can take it and tune it and my rpm will be so freaking smooth so can i do that without change the wiring:rolleyes: ohh my car is manual but i quess the engine is for auto here is the engine code under the h22a =2001938 and the engine is module :1993 i know i asked alot of thing but this is my gift cause im new here :p

2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

How do you know that the automatic ECU is giving you more power? Did you actually put the car on a dyno and test both? If not, then you don't know.

As for the P28, no, it's not from a 2000 Civic, it's from a 92-95 Civic EX or Si. And yes, you can tune it to run a variety of different engines, both stock and built...

3. cant get enough

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank uuuuuuuu alooooot :)

4. cant get enough

can any body tell me if the engine is for automatic or manual ?? the details up

5. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

It shouldn't really matter. The only items that matter are the transmission and the ECU...

6. cant get enough

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted