h22a ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cant get enough

hi ...i have n h22a on my 1995 swap accord ex....i have a p13 ecu for manual and another fj5 for automatic the p 13 kicks in 5500 and rev about 7900 and the fj5 kicks in 5200 and rev 7500 but im shore cause i test it so many time the fj5 have more power when the vtec worck i want to know would it damage my engine if i keep using it ??? and i heard i can take the civic 2000 hatchback ecu i quess it p28 maybe but they say i can take it and tune it and my rpm will be so freaking smooth so can i do that without change the wiring:rolleyes: ohh my car is manual but i quess the engine is for auto here is the engine code under the h22a =2001938 and the engine is module :1993 i know i asked alot of thing but this is my gift cause im new here :p

How do you know that the automatic ECU is giving you more power? Did you actually put the car on a dyno and test both? If not, then you don't know.

As for the P28, no, it's not from a 2000 Civic, it's from a 92-95 Civic EX or Si. And yes, you can tune it to run a variety of different engines, both stock and built...

Back