H22a & H22a4 parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hb91

have many h22a and h22a4 parts for sale

h22a COLSED DECK! block with crankshaft installed i used, new ACL main bearings and thrust washers tolerances are perfect - $700

h22a eagle esp H beam connecting rods with arp 2000's NEW in box ( cannot be used with type s pistons ) -$300

h22a acl rod bearings NEW in box - $80

h22a/a4 oil pump NEW in box - $160

h22a stamped steel oil pan - $25

h22a4 open deck block no crank, but have main caps and girdle/oil pan - $250

h22a4 head with stock cams + cam gears - $300

h22a4 black valve cover - $50

h22a4 intake manifold - $150

h22a4 aluminum oil pan - $50

I have many other various parts 2 sets of stock pistons one for a4 and one for the a, stock rods rear main covers a set of gaskets and an a4 vtec solenoid, a deal could be worked out for all of the parts. SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY, this is what i have so don't waste my time if you're not going to buy it. trades are possible

local pick up on larger items, smaller could be shipped.

Last edited:
i have obd1 legend injectors. they're a 345cc low impeadance injector ( have six ). as well as 6 obd2 acura tl injectors don't know the size but it's more than the legend ones.

dont the obd1 prelude injectors use a resistor pack?
if so then i should beable to use the legend injectors as a replacement
am i correct?

yes they need a resistor box $50 for the four plus shipping sound good?

are you certin that they are the same size as the h22 injectors?
can i get all six for $50 let me know how much shipping will be to mount vernon,ny
10550. i can pay for shipping just put it in ups ground. let me know how to send you the money and it will be sent tommorrow
thanks alot

prelude injectors are 310cc as memory serves. the legend injectors SHOULD work with the prelude, but the fuel will be a little rich. nothing a chip wouldnt cure.

he is right that the preludes are 310 and the legends are as i remembered a 345 but that isn't any real difference from a 340. you will be slightly richer but at least when i lived in ny i don't remember there being any emissions testing just inspection. it shouldn't be anymore then $10 for ups ground. if you still want them just pm me and i'll send you my info

still have the h22a4 block??? can i get some pix? serious buyer if it's the right item!

yes i still have the h22a4 can't get pictures until this weekend, what do you want to make sure is right about it. it's out of a 97, the vin tag is still on it.

i need an h22a4 type sh. not sure if all a4's are the same but i do know that the type sh is different from all other h22's. the sh has that atts unit which sits behind the block. so the sh block has to make room for it and that's why the sh block is different. and sooooooo freakn hard to find!!!!

i can tell you that it is not and sh because it has the regularly placed oil cooler

still have the H22A head? where you located.

Back