h22a, im getting it installed monday but

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22adelslow?

TEAMBEAR!
okay so i called the shop thats doing my swap. i asked the guy this questions.
1. what else am i going to have to buy? 1.motor mounts
2.axles
3.harness
4.headers
so im thinking whoa this is going to be more expensive than i thought. he then told me dont worry bro i got you on the install. free he says. aight then but how much can i expect to pay for all of these parts? my fuckin cell phone dies and now i got the question i want to ask im at work and i can use the damn phone! SO HOW MUCH AM I LOOKING AT HERE GUYS? whats the least and whats the most that this could possibly cost me. thanks

well, thankfully you only need 1 header. not header(s)

axles are going to be about $200
Harness should be able to be modified to work with the stock one.
just use the stock header for now.
motor mounts are going to be about $350 or so. it's been a while since i check for h22 stuff. just google it and you will find the good prices. it also depends on if he hooks you up or not.

eg6sir said:
free install?? sounds like a hack job waiting to happen

that or they overcharged like a fat bitch for the swap.

2050 total for engine. hopefully not a hackjob. i hope not. my friend gots his sr20det from them and works great. according to him and my friend yea hes gonna hook me up.

i've just never heard of free before.. i couldnt even get my homie to help me drop a motor for free.. and it was a direct bolt-in

eg6sir said:
i've just never heard of free before.. i couldnt even get my homie to help me drop a motor for free.. and it was a direct bolt-in

me neither. i have to pay my friend $150 for just a d-series swap. i would do it but i don't have the time for it. it might be the first h series they have done. i personally hate doing an h22 swap. i would actually charge extra for it. they are a pain in the ass.

Back