H22a In 2nd Gen Teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mech

Banned
What's up yall, just wondering if putting an H22a is really worth the time. I'm pretty mechanicly inclined, but how much down time is involved? Could I do it in say 3days...? a week at most? Please tell me also what is involved in the swap. Axels?, hydro to cable conversion(is that difficult?), obd1 conversion? and mounts?(where to get). I've done this swap in an accord so I have some swap training. Please where can I get this stuff if I were to do it? Estimated Costs? Please any help will be great. I always want the most fast and the best and that's pretty much my dream, so help me out please. :worthy:

a week easily with good planning, it's a little tricky, but not impossible. You can find guides on how to do it on the net. I think people almost have all the kinks worked out of the process.

So are there any good links because I heard of a guy who did it in his teg and he said the whole thing was totally custom and he had to bend, break, smash, etc. to get it in. That kind of discuraged me, nut if yall think it will be straight forward than some links or refrences will help. Thanks. Details please :worthy:

ask PARAGUS, he has a write-up for it. the write-up is for a civic but it'll give you a good idea of what to expect.

Originally posted by D16z6CrxDx@Apr 21 2003, 11:19 AM
its hell of worth it and it way easier for you then it was for me my h22 is in a EF CRX..

fucken dude how the hell did you that did you make the mounts or what i was think of put in a b18a but if i can put in a h22 well then that what i will do

THE H22 IS VERY POWERFUL BUT IN MY OPINION A SUPER B SERIES WOULD BE BETTER FOR A DAILY DRIVER SUCH AS AXEL PROBLEMS AND I HATE CABLE CONTROLLED TRANSMISSION SUCH AS THE H SERIES .. JUST AN OPINION.

Back