h22a in 94 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darockjc

i have the h22a4 in my 94 civic and i want to know what cam you recommend. I have supertech valves, valve springs and retainers and a 3 angle valve job. Just wondering what cam would be best. I have heard that crower and comp are some top choices.

Also what should i expect the car to run and have hp wise. I have AEM cold air, fuel rail, dc headers. I have the H22A w/ LSD.

Originally posted by darockjc@Aug 3 2004, 12:22 AM
i have the h22a4 in my 94 civic and i want to know what cam you recommend. I have supertech valves, valve springs and retainers and a 3 angle valve job. Just wondering what cam would be best. I have heard that crower and comp are some top choices.

Also what should i expect the car to run and have hp wise. I have AEM cold air, fuel rail, dc headers. I have the H22A w/ LSD.
[post=371786]Quoted post[/post]​

It's tough to say what your car will put out. There are too many factors that go into this. I will say that you will get more out of your goodies if you have the car tuned. Tune after you get your cams, and post your numbers for us. I for one would like to see.(no bullshit)

I've looked at all kinds of cams. It's your call dude. Do you want a radical idle, no low end, but ballz out at high rpms, or stock idle lobes, and just a little more up top?

There are a ton of choices, including cams for turbo applications.

www.crower.com I believe. :)

Back