H22a in a ???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AStinkyBumb

i currently have a 97 prelude with a H22a vtec engine in it that i totaled... (OBD1 i believe) the engine and transmission is alright as far as i know the only under the hood parts that were broke in the crash was the power steering and i think the radiator is cracked... however the body is screwed along with back axle.

here is what i want to do...
-get the engine rebuilt since it has 215k miles on it
-then i want to drop the engine and transmission in a Civic Hatchback
- power steering is a must cause i want it to be a snow drift car for winter beating
- however power locks and windows and that stuff isnt needed
-do bolt ons (its already got CAI and cat back which i would adjust to fit the car)
-turbo it with a small turbo (t3/t4 at low psi depending on the rebuild) so i dont have to mess with injectors or pistons or anything (ebay kit)

i do want it to be a hatchback 92-95/96-00 range (i know there is 2 different gens in there but i like both) and i would need a list of everything needed, ie: mounts, electrical, stuff for power steering.

remember this engine at any point if it were to blow up or not work would just be parted or scrapped it is just a fun project for me to do this summer if i dont find a steady job. and if it works very well could become an actual daily driver

Back