1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h22a in eg

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by electron-eg, Oct 12, 2003.

1. electron-eg

electron-eg Member

hows it goin guys, i just wired up my h22a into my eg. i didnt send the harnesses out for adaptation, i did them myself along with a honda tech. i work at a honda dealership down here in texas and we did the swap here. we did every wire 1 by 1, pinout by pinout. we did everything but the knock sensor and i think the egr. we tried cranking it up and the 1st time, nothing, the 2nd, it turned on for a sec. and shut off, after that nothing. we checked the distributor and wires and their is no spark, so obviously im loosing ground somewhere. do u think its b/c of the egr and knock? what troublshooting tips do u recommend b/c we tried alot of shit that we just gave up for the night. if things come to worse, i guess ill send the harnesses out, but u think they will accept them since they are already cut and spliced up?

electron-eg

2. electron-eg

electron-eg Member

can anybody help me out with this problem

3. ScrapinSi

ScrapinSi Senior Member

well check the wires going into your distributor and see if its getting power first off...

What ECU are you running? what type of EG is this?

4. electron-eg

electron-eg Member

its a 92 civic hb/si.
    purchased an h22a complete swap from hmotors.com running the p13 ecu.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted