h22a into 88 lude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kedge

after any help in regarding this swap

web pages, photo's etc

basicly have done the transplant now doing the wiring and im sort of lost

can i get the engine to run first without the computer conected then conect the computer later

have swaped a 1992 h22a into a 88 lude used harness and computer from the 92 lude and striped it down to the computer main harness all i need to do is add power to the computer i think it's 3 wires correct me if im wrong, change the dissy from external to internal and hook the starter up and fuel and it should go.

im so close but i just need a little help from you guys to get this project finished

any help would be greatfull it will be the only car like it in nz

cheers
kedge

you NEED to use the comp for the motor to run at all. How else would the injectors know how long/short to open, or to open at all? just take your time..

need any specific questions answrd?

you NEED to use the comp for the motor to run at all. How else would the injectors know how long/short to open, or to open at all? just take your time..

need any specific questions answrd?

will yes, do i need to run some extra wires from the computer to the engine sensors

and in the chilton manual were is the ecm main relay is it inside the computer or is it another computer. as it looks like a need to connect two power wires to it

and then change the disy over and hopfully should go.

Back