H22a into 96 Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fizix

I already have a catback on the car (don't want to have to buy a new one) and I want to know if there a company that makes a header/downpipe that will work in this swap (connect to cat)? I've asked this question many times, to many people. I constantly get the answer: get you local shop to fabricate custom exhaust for you. Forget my (inexistant) local shop.

buy a header for the h22a its your only option...hope it fits to the cat if not modify the cat-back to work...thats really the only way to go about it

Okay, thanks. This is what I'm going to do: Use stock prelude header and Prelude downpipe (later use turbo manifold and stock Prelude downpipe. <--That would work right?). Make whatever cuts/adjustments between the end of the downpipe and first cat.

Sound like a good idea since I'd be keeping the first two parts of the exhaust (Prelude) stock? Later turbo'ing would be as if it's actually in a Prelude? (No modifications to the downpipe, just replace the EM and it's good to go?)

Back