H22a into eg wiring help please!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22hizzie

Okay, so i am doing the h22a into eg swap. I am running some codes still and i need to wire up the sensors but i need some info on them if anybody has it. I need to wire the map sensor but i am using a normal 3 wire map instead of that weird 2 wire one haha. I need to figure out each pinout and which wires from the sensor go into which ecu pin because I just cut a 3 wire clip off of the h22 harness and the colors do not match at all, so if anybody knows from left to right on the sensor which wires go to which pinouts that'd be great.. I need the same type of info for the egr sensor because i did the same thing with the 3 wire clip as the map... i also am wondering why i am throwing a tdc sensor code because i didn't think that went into the harness, correct me if iim wrong cause i've never delt with a tdc sensor yet.. I got the motor from hmotors and they guarantee all sensors working so if it is bad thatd be weird right? One more thing if my vtec code is being thrown can it be because my oil is on the first dot on the dipstick?? I put 5 quarts in and it is only at the botttom dot i do not get it... If anybody has any of this info and can help you would make my life a lot easier Thanks :confused:

what harness are you running the civic one or the h22 one

Back