h22a or b16a2 in 92 civic??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

LsVteC59

I HAVE A 92 CIVIC HB VX.I GETTING A SWAP PRETTY SOON AND I KIND OF HAVE AN I DEA ABOUT A ENGINE.B16A2 HAS 170HP,BUT THE H22A HAS 200HP.THEY ARE FOR THE SAME PRICE.PLZ GIVE ME UR OPINONS.THX....

h22 has torque. but most people will tell you go with the b-series. personally, i'm puttin an H22 in. it depends if you are a drag kinda person, lookin at NA or boost, are you an autocross kinda guy. lotsa other stuff. there are lots of threads about this already. i'd suggest reading some of them so that no one else gets annoyed at posting the same thing for like the 453rd time.

i would go with the h22a also, more torque and hp, even though heavier, because i am a drag kind of person who would like to stay NA, i plan to buy this 95 civic hatch si soon and swapping in an h22a later on this summer....

get 200+ whp outta it, then 100shot of nitrous direct port style. its evil.

If your all about the drag then go for the H22. My friend had one and that thing would move. The power was awesome.

btw the b16a2 has 160 hp, not 170.

and I say if you don't want to autoX it, go H22.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 3 2004, 09:39 AM
btw the b16a2 has 160 hp, not 170.

and I say if you don't want to autoX it, go H22.

Im thinking H22 cuase im tired of all these posts about eg civics with b16 who have problems.

b16's don't inherantly have problems, it's the swap process that gets people in trouble - same stuff happens when swapping h22's but you don't hear about it as much because there aren't as many around

Like everybody says in all the different posts...Its all about what the purpose of the car is. Once you decide that then you can decide what engine you want

any body in LA can help me with
h22a and 94 del sol si?

thanks.

I say H22 just make sure you get the full swap I don't think your axles will work with that motor. My buddy has a H22 in his Accord 4 door and it's damn quick and has a good amount of torque.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fucking whore.....lol

Originally posted by qingcai@Jun 23 2005, 07:01 PM
any body in LA can help me with
h22a and 94 del sol si?

thanks.
[post=515662]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't bring back dead threads for a question like this.

Try the regional forums here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back