1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h22a Plugs? What is this?

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by raidmax, Oct 14, 2006.

1. raidmax

raidmax New Member

I was looking under the hood and found these plugs..... they are not connected to anything, and I was wondering what they are and where I plug them back in. I've looked for places to plug them back in, but cant find any.

There is a vac line coming from the intake mani into this black box. The other end of the plug that goes in the black box has 2 more plugs. What is this box thing and where do the plugs go?

[​IMG]

This plug is like spliced into the (Green) plug that goes in the VTEC solenoid.... What is this plug for? The VTEC doesnt work on my car and I think the guy that had this car before me didnt know what he was doing.... and didnt hook up everything.

[​IMG]

2. raidmax

raidmax New Member

bump...

anyone know where the plugs go? and what they do? I've searched the numbers everywhere to find what that black box is but cant find anything.

There is a vac line from intake mani to this box.... then then the 2 plugs come from the black box. The 2 plugs are behind the intake mani. I cant find anywhere to plug them in?

The #s on this box:

090105 0904
    PART 12223861
    L0T G2B7L1

I've searched, but cant seem to find anything.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  3. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

looks like a crazy alarm system kill switch or something. like when it gets manifold pressure it kills the spark. Cant tell you for sure, but for some reason it needs manifold pressure to work.

4. LateApex31

LateApex31 New Member

WTF>!?!?

Looks like a GM 3 bar MAP sensor is wiried into the factory harness. The 3 pin plug is the old MAP sensor plug, don't plug it in. Your car has been modified by the previous owner or the tuner with a new MAP sensor which gives you the ability to run higher boost levels over the OEM MAP sensor.

The other one looks like it is for a charcoal canister (EVAP purge solenoid) or something along those lines. Just tape them up and zip tie them to the harness to make it look tidy.

1 person likes this.
  5. raidmax

raidmax New Member

Thanks for the help!

Does anyone know what the other plug is? It is spliced into the green plug that goes in the VTEC??? Can't find anywhere to plug it in....

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted