h22a swap into 6th gen accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattblackvtec

hey
sorry i know this subjects been done to death but... im doining a h22a swap into my 2000 accord (ukdm) the engine thats coming out is f18b2 and putting the h22a(jdm) in from a 1992 prelude.anyway im having a bit of trouble wiring the thing up.. iv got everything from the prelude i.e engine gearbox headers,ecu,harness and loom and conersion harness(bought the harness my self)

all iv managed to find out is i use the accord harness... what sensors do i need to change over from the h22 harness and what happens to the extra wire that will be left from doing so...the f18b harness has three pin sensors where as the h22 harness has 2 pin sensors...also the injectors from the h22 seem to have a relay/resister box where all wires go into. what happens with that

any help would be great i wouldnt normally redo a subject thats been done this many times..but as iv got the engine in and mounted properly now it's just sitting there coz i cant figure it out.

thanks again

Back