H22A Swap into 93 civic coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mike_995

Hello I was wondering what I would need for the swap, I know about the necessairy stuff, like mounts, engine,ecu,transmission, etc. But would i need a bigger rad, and or axels.

You will definetly need axles. I would go with the hasport mount kit, it is of the highest quality. They also make the axles you will need to make the swap work. Since you are going to a bigger engine, a new aluminum radiator would be great to keep things cool. Good luck. ^_^

I have never heard of them. I am not sure about the quality of the mount kit if they are giving it to you for free? I prefer hasport stuff or innovative mounts stuff because when I go to line up a engine I know its going to work and be right. I also only buy swaps from Specializing in JDM-USDM Engines & Parts...hmotorsonline.com They are the best people to work with and their swaps are sooo clean you can eat off them. Plus their warranty is great and they will do anything to make it right if there is a problem.

Back