1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h22a swap into a 1995 honda civic dx

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by kodybrown95civic, Sep 1, 2008.

1. kodybrown95civic

kodybrown95civic New Member

i have a 1995 honda civic and i put an h22a engine in there and i have heard that an air conditioner can be fit into the car and i have been told it cant. can somebody give me some info about if i can or cant? thank you...

2. 95EGCoupeVtec

95EGCoupeVtec SOHC VTEC at its best

you should get your stalling out in neutral problem addressed before you worry about air conditioning...

3. H22ACivicHatch

H22ACivicHatch New Member

i want to do the same thing and what do you mean by stalling out in neautral
    do you mean by the way you have to run the shift wires and swap the shifter assembly over?

4. kodybrown95civic

kodybrown95civic New Member

i did put a whole new gear box and shift cable and everything in it... the reason it kept dying was it had a bad throttle position sensor and it is very hard to find a new one so i took the one off my old stock engine and it works great it hasn't died since then plus the engine just had to be broke in a bit. i've put about 2k miles on it now and it is running awesome... i love the swap... i just still haven't figured anything out about the a/c though?

5. ramirezca15

ramirezca15 New Member

can this swap be bar'd in california?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted