h22a swap into auto 1994 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kwonqny

Brand new to this forum. Have some questions about an h22a swap into my accord (probably many more to come). I know you guys are a lot more knowledgable about this stuff and would appreciate any help/advise that may be offered.:)

I'm looking into an h22a swap for my accord. I've called around and got a variety of different answers.

I'm not trying to win races...well, maybe some.;) All I'm looking for is a whip with a little PULL that's comfortable on road trips if you guys get my drift.

My accord is currently an auto and I've heard enough about trying to put a stick into it that makes me question whether it's reliably possible. I also know enough about the swap in that burying the tach on the accord gauges is a kick that I want a piece of.

Will an auto h22a swap be a direct install and is it worth it? I've seen that auto trannys are cheaper that manual but is the FUN factor still there? I know anythings better than what I'm running now. Also, I hope there may be some of you that put a manual swap into an auto accord that can enlightened me.

Sorry about the length but I'm new and detail oriented. ANY advice or, even, opinions about my plans would be really appreciated.

well i just did a jdm h22a into 92 and it sucked really but it is so worth it dude!!!!!!!the clutch break in feels like an eternity but after you wait and have that first gear pull for first time your heart is beating and just the sense of accomplishment is great go for it!!!!!

I'm still trying to resolve issues with the H22 ECU and my auto trans (with H22 TCU).

Back