h22a swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damien

whaddup......i got a 93 civic and decided to go wit a H22a swap for tha power....but don't kno too much bout tha parts i'm going to need.....do any of u kno ne sites where i can read hella shit bout swaps.....besides dis one......i need to learn more before i start......and can i slap a turbo on tha H22a? hit it up.......... any info will help.....1

You can "slap" a turbo on anything. It might take some custom fabrication (look for project:pissedoffsol) to the bumper to make space and such. You'll lose your AC and PS more than likely... but hey.

But do you have 10 grand just sitting in your wallet for all of this?

hasport is what you're looking for. beef up your suspension, good luck with cornering, and try tweakin low ends-----> you'll be having trouble at holeshots.

wut axles would u guys recomend? thanx.....wut!?? dis swap ain't gon' cost 10k do it? fawkin~A.....wut bout a gs-r swap......isn't smaller,better handling,cheaper?

the left hand axle should be replaced with a '90-'93 accord intermediate shaft and a '90-93 integra left hand axle the right is replaced with a 90'-93' axle

there is another way to do it, that is stronger, but it requires making some hybrid axles and imo, this way is much easier, cuz they're parts you can buy from anywhere

go GSR or B16 w/ ITR tranny. A EG6 with B16A Gen 2 equipped with ITR tranny and minor mods here in Sac was smokin GSR swapped EG6 and CRX. weight is the enemy my friend, weight.

Originally posted by B18C_NA@Nov 17 2003, 09:19 PM
A EG6 with B16A Gen 2 equipped with ITR tranny and minor mods here in Sac was smokin GSR swapped EG6 and CRX. weight is the enemy my friend, weight.

:bs:

i refuse to believe that without proof.

I'll back up that swap! A LSD equiped tranny mated to a well setup(not extremly expensive by any means) motor in a light car would scare me off the line any damn day. Traction is by far the second enemy, second only to weight! Some just don't understand the laws of physics, the're the ones that need proof. Go to the track for once, i'm sure that you'll find someone with this setup on a friday night, then come back and apoligize.

there is something wrong with you.

A EG6 with B16A Gen 2 equipped with ITR tranny and minor mods here in Sac was smokin GSR swapped EG6 and CRX. weight is the enemy my friend, weight.

you're right , weight IS the enemy. AND A GSR SWAPPED CRX WILL BLOW AWAY A GSR SWAPPED EG6.

the gsr eg6 being beaten by a gsr eg6 w/ ITR tranny is believeable though...when it's two identical cars, and one of them has a better tranny, the one with the better tranny will win.

unless the driver's a fucktard.

but there's no way that an eg6 could beat a crx with the same motor. there's not THAT much of a difference between the ITR and the GSR tranny.

an h22 is no more expensive then a gsr swap

for parts you'll need:
1) custom axles
2) custom motor mounts
3) prelude shift cables and linkage

Back