H22A to EK complete

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Shadow!+Jul 28 2005, 05:14 AM-->
@Jul 28 2005, 01:09 AM
love it exept the hood latches and tails....but ohhh mang that a nice hb....great job
[post=532019]Quoted post[/post]​

I promise to change tails to stock :)

Do you know another way without hood latches ?
[post=532247]Quoted post[/post]​

Fiberglass generally isn't strong enough to be held on with the standard latching mechanism, which is why hood pins are a good idea. You're fine the way it is.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 28 2005, 07:49 PM
You guys don't be jealous because this dude is more RDM than you.
[post=532262]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry, but what is "RDM" ?

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jul 28 2005, 09:04 PM-->
Originally posted by Shadow!@Jul 28 2005, 05:14 AM
formby
@Jul 28 2005, 01:09 AM
love it exept the hood latches and tails....but ohhh mang that a nice hb....great job
[post=532019]Quoted post[/post]​

I promise to change tails to stock :)

Do you know another way without hood latches ?
[post=532247]Quoted post[/post]​

Fiberglass generally isn't strong enough to be held on with the standard latching mechanism, which is why hood pins are a good idea. You're fine the way it is.
[post=532288]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, you right ! And this my aftermarket hood without any standard latching mechanism :p

I will change hood on stock in winter... in cold Siberian winter... :blink:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 28 2005, 09:44 PM
Why don't you just have a vent added to the stock hood?
[post=532317]Quoted post[/post]​

Any hood with any vents not suitable for Siberian winter... :)

I not need in snow and ice on my engine :)

Originally posted by Shadow!+Jul 28 2005, 09:31 AM-->
Battle Pope
@Jul 28 2005, 09:44 PM
Why don't you just have a vent added to the stock hood?
[post=532317]Quoted post[/post]​

Any hood with any vents not suitable for Siberian winter... :)

I not need in snow and ice on my engine :)
[post=532332]Quoted post[/post]​

No no. get rid of the fiberglass hood, buy a second stock one and add a vent to it.

Originally posted by Shadow!+Jul 28 2005, 11:37 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 28 2005, 07:49 PM
You guys don't be jealous because this dude is more RDM than you.
[post=532262]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry, but what is "RDM" ?
[post=532314]Quoted post[/post]​

its an old joke that goes back a few years... some kid was claiming he was going to get a B16CC head from the russians (there is no such thing as a B16CC honda engine anywhere in the world ever)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 19 2003, 01:57 AM
thepester
@Mar 18 2003, 07:13 PM
I think I decided what Im going to do now forsure.
GSR bottom with b16cc head and turbo it. I can get the GSR bottom and b16cc head from the russians for 1000 bucks.

Russian Domestic Market b16cc owns j000!

:fr:
[post=61966]Quoted post[/post]​

rdmownz02.gif

yea rdm is an old joke.

one more thing, your brakes arent 16" (that would be nuts) they are 11" as far as i can tell"

Горячий камрад автомобиля. Добро пожаловать к Hondaswap, я надеюсь увидеть больше от вас!

Do Svidyana

Just a noob question. Where did you buy the engine mount from? I'm working on an EK and thinking of putting the same motor in there. Oh, one curious thing. I know a LS motor would drop right into this EK, but, why can't I use the integra's H22 motor mounts on this? Thanks for any infos. And whoever criticizes me, just remember once you were noob. Good day!

Originally posted by 123_vtec@Jul 29 2005, 07:41 PM
Just a noob question. Where did you buy the engine mount from? I'm working on an EK and thinking of putting the same motor in there. Oh, one curious thing. I know a LS motor would drop right into this EK, but, why can't I use the integra's H22 motor mounts on this? Thanks for any infos. And whoever criticizes me, just remember once you were noob. Good day!
[post=532809]Quoted post[/post]​

I have chosen Hasport

Hasport

Originally posted by Shadow!+Jul 29 2005, 10:02 AM-->
@Jul 29 2005, 07:41 PM
[post=532809]Quoted post[/post]​

I have chosen Hasport

Hasport
[post=532818]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:

hasport has pretty much everything you need

Hasport is the Dollars. But yeah, Hasport has whatever it takes to do any swap you can think of. They even started (And surprisingly, continued) to supply parts for 1st gen CRX / 3rd gen Civic swaps.

-> Steve

Okay. So far i got the engine mount part. I've been hearing ppl complains about breaking axles left and right. Did you come across this problem? Which axles brand you use? Where would I get a pair that won't break easily? How much would these run usually? And thanks for all the infos guys.
One quick question, what is a Tueno Euro R? Is it a Euro honda civic EK type R? :worthy:

Originally posted by 123_vtec@Aug 3 2005, 09:31 AM
Okay. So far i got the engine mount part. I've been hearing ppl complains about breaking axles left and right. Did you come across this problem? Which axles brand you use? Where would I get a pair that won't break easily? How much would these run usually? And thanks for all the infos guys.

One quick question, what is a Tueno Euro R? Is it a Euro honda civic EK type R? :worthy:
[post=534913]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry, but I use all axles from Torneo Euro R...

No, Civic Type R everywhere Civic Type R

Torneo Euro R pure JDM car, but analog of Europian Accord Type R...

Torneo Euro R

I even remember the RDM joke thread... MAN that kid got blasted...

THe Angry Bear thread I missed out on, but I've seen it brought back up several times over the years...

Speaking of, has there been another edition of the magazine lately? :)

guys.

[post=534913]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Sorry, but I use all axles from Torneo Euro R...

I see that you also use the knuckes, spindles from that torneo Euro R too. It's five lug looks nice. Wonder if I can put like 98 prelude spindle, knuckes all around my car and get that 5 lug look? Also, Is there another alternative of 5 lug conversion other than the Civic Type 5 conversion? I WANT 5 LUG WHEELS. :D They look so nice and stand out than any other Civic, even when its exterior still stock, yours is a good example.

Back