h22a transmission question????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/H22A-H22-M2...1QQcmdZViewItem
eBay Motors: H22A H22 M2A4 JDM Manual Transmission No LSD No Reserve (item 7997934742 end time Sep-11-05 15:34:29 PDT)

what do u guys think about this tranny? does anyone know for sure that that is indeed the tranny code off an h22a transmission? It seems like a decent deal and they guy has good feedback (alot as a buyer but some as a seller) . Im just not sure of the code on the trannies and if that is actually what hes claiming it to be id need to know for sure before i bought it cause ive been scammed twice now on transmisions. once not getting one at all. and another time being told i was buying an h22a tranny and actually ending up with the everlong geared gayass h23a tranny. so help me out of u can guys cause i dont want to miss this deal if it is the right one and the auction ends in a few hrs.

Originally posted by driver1@Sep 11 2005, 03:52 PM
anyone?
bump
[post=552709]Quoted post[/post]​

M2A4 - JDM 4G
M2B4 - JDM 4G LSD
M2F4 - USDM 4G
M2U4 - JDM 5G Type-S ATTS/USDM Type-SH ATTS
M2Y4 - JDM/USDM 5G Base
M2Z4 - JDM 5G SiR S-Spec/JDM 5G w/ LSD option

Dont like that its painted blue lol.... and i ALWAYS wonder about trannies being sold cause i am always skeptical about synchros...

Looks like a good deal go for it man.

welp i was the winning bidder! wooot! 455 shipped, hope everything turns out alright. ill keep u guys posted

Back