H22a Turbo Or N/A?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22adelslow? said:
yea i have been thinking jrsc. alot of people are happy with those superchargers

They are good, and if you really have a clearence issue, why not get a cowel induction hood from Keystone or some other company, that should give you plenty of clearence (like 4 extra inches or so). The only bad things about superchargers are that they don't usually last as long as a turbocharger does before needing a rebuild (roughly every 50-60k miles for an s/c), and they are expensive.. but think about the good.. you'll pass emissions since technically a supercharger doesn't modify your exhaust system, and also you'll have more power at lower RPMs (no more downshifts all the time to pass on the highway).

Yes, I'm a turbo guy.. but if I could afford an s/c I would do it.

thanks for the info guys. i really appreciate all the input that you guys have given me. now i just hope that the guy at jdm autohaus keeps his word and installs it this coming monday. i cant wait man im tired of losing to damn family cars. today i did a small lil run against a SOLARA yes a toyota solara. yup i lost arg! it sucks haha. on and this red del sol keeps showing me off on the damn freeway. its about time i give him a run for his money. dont worry no street racing for me, just a quicky. show em whats up

Back